May 14, 2015

이민호 + 배수지 ~ Newly Blossomed Romance


News of Lee Min-ho and Suzy Bae dating spread late March of this year (2015). There has been a lot of bashing on both sides; how LMH is too old for SB and how she could've done a lot better and was too good for him.
I just don't understand. How is she too good for him? You don't even know them, hahaha! How could you talk bad about who someone chooses to date, for the sole reason, that there's someone else you'd rather them to be with? It's acceptable in dramas and movies but I think it is uncalled for in real life.

But when I found out, I was unbelievably happy for them. I mean, I had no idea that actresses and actors even dated during their career. Actually, I thought it was forbidden for some reason. Probably because some music idols aren't allowed to due of their (slave) contracts. This is my first time hearing about it, and especially so early. I feel special, hahaha.

But honestly I don't care who is with who. As long as they're with someone and not just wasting away lonely in fame and money.
I find this pairing is adorable but also unexpected, would've never guessed these two to be involved with one another.
Though of course Min-ho's fans are still rooting for him and Shin-hye. Which isn't a surprise, but I think both girls match him and either relationship would look pretty cute. 'Cause none of us know what really happens behind closed doors. Whether it's a good one or not. Or if it'll be long term.

As long as my little guys (idols) are happy, safe and not doing anything to harm others, I'm all good!
 I stand by Min-ho and Suzy's relationship 1000000%!


But what's your opinion on this new and adorable love?


No comments:

Post a Comment

^__________________________________________^ Annyeong!